Your Results are in!
Your Relationship is at Yellow Level
Videos To Help With Yellow Relationship Challenges
Articles To Help With Yellow Relationship Challenges
ADHD and Marriage: Saving Your Relationship
Feeling Stuck? Longing For More?
- Trouble getting organized
- Tendency to be impatient
- Trouble focusing on work and conversations
- Difficulty with managing time
- Procrastination is easy
- Marriage may feel like a big struggle
- Conflict and tensions in your marriage on a regular basis
- Feel like your parenting your partner
- Do you feel resentment building in your marriage
Want to save your marriage but aren't sure how?
Get a FREE Video Masterclass featuring Dr. Sarah Ferman and Dr. Robert Wilford presenting:
"ADHD's Impact on Relationships!"
If you are willing to Take a Few Small But Powerful Steps in Your Relationship... You Can Reboot Your ADHD Relationship!
This is a screening test for Couples with ADHD. It is not a diagnostic instrument. Structured so as to differentiate between three distinct components of relationships with ADHD, Green light, Yellow light, Red light (Green-relationship is in good shape, Yellow-relationship is in danger and Red-relationship is in serious trouble).